- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Wreckateer employs Kinect as the controller and represents players in-game with their Avatar. Players grab whatever they can, take aim, and let it loose to take down castles in as few shots as possible.
developer: Iron Galaxy Studios
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Jul 25, 12
All About Wreckateer on ActionTrip »
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!