- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
ACTIONTRIP'S REVIEW After striking a reasonably successful mark in the gaming world, Age of Wonders had captivated many turn-based strategy fans. In spite of its success, the gameplay was somewhat restricted and there were a few minor setbacks. Triumph Studios was determined to make things better in Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne. First...
READ MORE »
READ MORE »
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne Cheats
2 preview(s)Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne Previews
Apr 13, 02Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne Interview
Well, once again we get a chance to Q the delightful crew working on the sequel to the popular strategy game Age of Wonders. We drilled Lennart Sas from Triumph Studios to give us another update on their promising turn-based strategy Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne. You'll find out more about the power of Wizards and the way players can utilize their magic to improve and protect their domain... » MORE
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!