- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
PlanetSide 2- PC
PlanetSide 2 takes all the groundbreaking features from the original game massive multiplayer battles, distinct empires to rally around, and enormous continents where intense ground and air combat unfolds and adds features that modern gamers have come to expect out of the FPS and MMO genres. Across the continents of Auraxis, thousands of players will come together in enormous battles to win control of critical territories and key resources for their empire. With a an extensive skill tree and free-form class-based system, players will be able to customize their soldier, weapons and vehicles to match their play-style, as well as the needs of their squad, outfit or empire. Battles can last for days or weeks, so players will need to build alliances and specialized combat outfits to take on long-term strategic and tactical initiatives. With air, ground and seaborne combat, the battles will be larger and more intense than ever.
publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
developer: Sony Online Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 20, 12
All About PlanetSide 2 on ActionTrip »
8 screenshot(s)PlanetSide 2 Screenshots
3 video(s)PlanetSide 2 Videos
22 news item(s)PlanetSide 2 News
Jun 17, 2013Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
The Oculus Rift could end up becoming more than just a device, it could be your #1 companion.A group of game developers who have worked on titles such as Rage and PlanetSide 2 are now collaborating... » MORE
Jun 10, 2013The Elder Scrolls Online Added to PS4's Strong MMO Lineup
The Elder Scrolls: Online is considered by MMO fans as one of the most promising upcoming online RPGs. It's also regarded by PC gamers as a highlight of 2013. They won't be alone anymore, as... » MORE
Jul 16, 2012Amazingly, Lego Batman 2 Still UK Top Seller, Arma 2 Top on Steam
Brits still prefer Lego Batman 2 more than any other game on the market right now - for the 4th week in a row, in fact. Amazing. Almost as 'Amazing' as The Amazing Spider-Man which is currently... » MORE
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!