- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Activision sends word that they are going to deliver a brand new Bond game called 007 Legends. They describe the title as "a first-of-its-kind Bond video game," which features "an original, overarching storyline tying together six classic Bond movies, concluding with this year's highly-anticipated 23rd installment - Skyfall..."
Standard Bond-type equipment and nifty gadgets were promised, in addition to Bond's famous Walther PPK, along with vehicles, gorgeous women and more. Wait, women are a 'gorgeous women' are a feature? What am I saying, of course they are.
According to Activision, apart from the story, "the game will feature the return of fan-favorite single-player Mi6 Ops Missions, which debuted in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded and challenges players to complete extra missions ranging from all-out action to stealth and gadget-based gameplay and compete for the highest online leader board scores. For the first time ever, players will be able to participate as one of Bond's cohorts or villainous foes, reliving the missions through their eyes, as well as 007's. The robust James Bond multiplayer experience includes local four-player split-screen game modes and online competitive gameplay with new maps, weapons and characters derived from Bond's 50 year legacy. With more gadgets, deeper stealth and spy investigation gameplay, gamers will have every opportunity to truly feel like the world's favorite spy."
Developed at Eurocom, 007 legends is going to be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP