- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
"I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner or anything," Pardo said. "It's a big project, it's got a long ways to go. Don't know yet when we're going to start releasing more information. We're definitely dead in the middle of development at this point. I think we're over 100 people on the team, now, working on it."
Hm, maybe we'll know more at next year's BlizzCon? If they are, Pardo says in mid-development, I guess they might release some info in the near future. Here's hoping.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP