- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
"I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner or anything," Pardo said. "It's a big project, it's got a long ways to go. Don't know yet when we're going to start releasing more information. We're definitely dead in the middle of development at this point. I think we're over 100 people on the team, now, working on it."
Hm, maybe we'll know more at next year's BlizzCon? If they are, Pardo says in mid-development, I guess they might release some info in the near future. Here's hoping.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP