- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
"I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner or anything," Pardo said. "It's a big project, it's got a long ways to go. Don't know yet when we're going to start releasing more information. We're definitely dead in the middle of development at this point. I think we're over 100 people on the team, now, working on it."
Hm, maybe we'll know more at next year's BlizzCon? If they are, Pardo says in mid-development, I guess they might release some info in the near future. Here's hoping.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP