- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
"I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner or anything," Pardo said. "It's a big project, it's got a long ways to go. Don't know yet when we're going to start releasing more information. We're definitely dead in the middle of development at this point. I think we're over 100 people on the team, now, working on it."
Hm, maybe we'll know more at next year's BlizzCon? If they are, Pardo says in mid-development, I guess they might release some info in the near future. Here's hoping.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP