- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Need a recap of the first two Final Fantasy XIII games before Lightning Returns? (Just work with me here, please.) Or is this going to be your first foray into the world of Final Fantasy XIII?
Square Enix has released a 16-bit recap video of the storylines of the first two games to help catch you up or provide a bit of a refresher.
Sadly, while it's quite cute, this recap makes so little sense unless you've played the games at all. At the same time, it makes me question my sanity that I actually understood the story when I played.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP