- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
There are masses of people out there getting giddy over this game. Yes, League Of Legends, the online battle arena game, has garnered a lot of attention and in 2012 it numbered 12 million daily players.
It took one year for that number to rise to an impressive 27 million, writes WSJ. The statistic was apparently released by the game's developer, Riot.
A friend of mine tried to persuade me to dive into LoL, because he's been playing for months. He was even among the top players. This friend is a passionate gamer and he swears that LoL is one of the best games he's ever played.
Might give it a try. Clearly everyone else has.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP