- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
There are masses of people out there getting giddy over this game. Yes, League Of Legends, the online battle arena game, has garnered a lot of attention and in 2012 it numbered 12 million daily players.
It took one year for that number to rise to an impressive 27 million, writes WSJ. The statistic was apparently released by the game's developer, Riot.
A friend of mine tried to persuade me to dive into LoL, because he's been playing for months. He was even among the top players. This friend is a passionate gamer and he swears that LoL is one of the best games he's ever played.
Might give it a try. Clearly everyone else has.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP