- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
There are masses of people out there getting giddy over this game. Yes, League Of Legends, the online battle arena game, has garnered a lot of attention and in 2012 it numbered 12 million daily players.
It took one year for that number to rise to an impressive 27 million, writes WSJ. The statistic was apparently released by the game's developer, Riot.
A friend of mine tried to persuade me to dive into LoL, because he's been playing for months. He was even among the top players. This friend is a passionate gamer and he swears that LoL is one of the best games he's ever played.
Might give it a try. Clearly everyone else has.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP