- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
There are masses of people out there getting giddy over this game. Yes, League Of Legends, the online battle arena game, has garnered a lot of attention and in 2012 it numbered 12 million daily players.
It took one year for that number to rise to an impressive 27 million, writes WSJ. The statistic was apparently released by the game's developer, Riot.
A friend of mine tried to persuade me to dive into LoL, because he's been playing for months. He was even among the top players. This friend is a passionate gamer and he swears that LoL is one of the best games he's ever played.
Might give it a try. Clearly everyone else has.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP