- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Ken Levine may have closed down Irrational Games, but it doesn't mean that 2K is ready to let go of the BioShock franchise.
A 2K representative gave the following statement to Game Informer:
BioShock is one of our most beloved and critically acclaimed franchises, and we are indebted to Ken and the talented team at Irrational Games for their contributions to the series with BioShock and BioShock Infinite; the latter being one of the most decorated games of 2013. The BioShock universe remains a rich creative canvas for many untold stories, and we look forward to exploring the next BioShock experience.
I'm not entirely sure this is a great idea. I loved BioShock, but I'm also a fan of letting a story end when it's supposed to end. Milking something just because it was extremely successful in the past isn't always the best answer.
Now if this means that they'll be moving forward on whatever idea Levine had for BioShock Vita, then I'm all ears.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP