- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Yes, you've read it correctly and, no, I'm not drunk or anything of the sort.
2lions, the founding father and former Editor-in-Chief of ActionTrip.com, is alive and well, and is currently residing in a very remote and unknown part of cyber space, called - http://www.urosjojic.me.
I can't go too much into detail as to what you will see if you find the courage to explore this particular part of the Internet, but suffice it to say, you won't be disappointed. I'm sure of it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP