- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Microsoft officially confirms they have sold 1.4 million Xbox 360 consoles in North America during December 2012. This is more than double what the second ranking console shifted in the US during the same month.
This now marks the 24th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 is the best-selling console in that particular region. Microsoft also claims its console gathered over $1.27 billion at retail in December, which includes games, consoles and accessories.
A spokesperson from MS said: "We expect 2013 will be another big year for Xbox 360 and we're eager to continue to expand and grow the offerings available on the platform."
Hm, this could be the year MS decides to show us its next Xbox console (think E3 2013, perhaps?).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP