- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Microsoft officially confirms they have sold 1.4 million Xbox 360 consoles in North America during December 2012. This is more than double what the second ranking console shifted in the US during the same month.
This now marks the 24th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 is the best-selling console in that particular region. Microsoft also claims its console gathered over $1.27 billion at retail in December, which includes games, consoles and accessories.
A spokesperson from MS said: "We expect 2013 will be another big year for Xbox 360 and we're eager to continue to expand and grow the offerings available on the platform."
Hm, this could be the year MS decides to show us its next Xbox console (think E3 2013, perhaps?).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP