- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Microsoft officially confirms they have sold 1.4 million Xbox 360 consoles in North America during December 2012. This is more than double what the second ranking console shifted in the US during the same month.
This now marks the 24th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 is the best-selling console in that particular region. Microsoft also claims its console gathered over $1.27 billion at retail in December, which includes games, consoles and accessories.
A spokesperson from MS said: "We expect 2013 will be another big year for Xbox 360 and we're eager to continue to expand and grow the offerings available on the platform."
Hm, this could be the year MS decides to show us its next Xbox console (think E3 2013, perhaps?).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP