- The Elder Scrolls Online Details Crafting and Exploration in New Video
- Final Fantasy VIII HD Re-Release Announced for PC
- COMIC: XCOM The Healing Process
- Evenin '13
- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
Microsoft officially confirms they have sold 1.4 million Xbox 360 consoles in North America during December 2012. This is more than double what the second ranking console shifted in the US during the same month.
This now marks the 24th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 is the best-selling console in that particular region. Microsoft also claims its console gathered over $1.27 billion at retail in December, which includes games, consoles and accessories.
A spokesperson from MS said: "We expect 2013 will be another big year for Xbox 360 and we're eager to continue to expand and grow the offerings available on the platform."
Hm, this could be the year MS decides to show us its next Xbox console (think E3 2013, perhaps?).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP