- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Do you have a bunch of Club Nintendo coins burning a hole in your pocket? On October 31st, Club Nintendo will have colorful 3DS XL cradles up for grabs for 500 coins each.
The 3DS XL, unlike the 3DS, did not come with a charging cradle. It may seem silly to want one, but it was really nice to be able to plop my 3DS into the cradle every night to charge. Now I'm fumbling with plugging it into a cord each time. It really does nothing for my laziness. Sure, I can buy one for $20, but I haven't been motivated to do so when I got one for free with my original 3DS. But now I can get one for free again with the coins that are just sitting in my Club Nintendo account doing nothing? Now to pick which color I want...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP