- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
EA is about to shut down GameSpy's hosted services, and with that, 50 games will lose their online features. Most of these games are Wii and DS games, but nearly two dozen are for the PC.
"We know some of these games are still fan favorites, including Battlefield 2, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Command & Conquer games," the company said in a statement. "We are still investigating community-supported options to preserve online functionality for these titles, such as multiplayer. Significant technical hurdles remain, and at this time we don't have anything to announce."
All of GameSpy's hosted services will close on May 31st, but EA has said these games will lose their online functionality on June 30th. Visit EA's official page to see a full list of affected games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP