ACTIONTRIP NEWS RSS
LOGIN | REGISTER
USER     PASSWORD  
 Forgot username or password? Click here.
50 Percent Chance that The Last of Us Will Get a Sequel
Filed under: THE LAST OF US

Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann recently said during a Reddit AMA that there is a 50% chance of a The Last of Us sequel.

"If you're asking about a sequel ... right now I'd say it's 50/50," he said to a redditor asking about the likelihood of more The Last of Us experiences.

He didn't expand on what it would be, but he conneted that a sequel starring Joel and Ellie could not "repeat what we've done, but somehow build on the original."

Of course, this could also mean that more DLC is on the way too. Since the Left Behind DLC has done well, it's possible that Naughty Dog is looking to see if DLC interest secures enough interest in a full sequel.



submit to reddit


2 post(s)
Reader Comments
im_stardust Feb 24 2014, 01:46 pm EST
99% chance that there will be a sequel. He's just bullshitting. That 1% it's only in case the world explodes faster than they can make The Last of Us 2.(tough they will have to work for a better title name)
RenegadeCZ Feb 24 2014, 02:32 pm EST
Yep. I remember them saying there is not going to be a sequel, right after launch.
COMMENTS PAGE 1




POST A COMMENT
Username:
Password:




SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND
Easily fill in your friends' emails to send them this page.
 
 
BACK TO TOP
TOP VIDEOS
VOTING POLL

Game of the Year 2014 - People's Choice

Wildstar
Bayonetta 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Dragon Age: Inquistion
Broken Age - Act 1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Legend of Grimrock II
Never Alone
Far Cry 4
Bravely Default
Titanfall
Dark Souls II
Sunset Overdrive
Divinity: Original Sin
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Monument Valley
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Infamous Second Son
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Unity
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
World of WarCraft: Warlords of Draenor
Mario Kart 8
The Crew
Super Smash Bros.
The Wolf Among Us
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
The Walking Dead Season 2
Valiant Hearts
Watch Dogs
Destiny
The Evil Within
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Alien Isolation
FIFA 15
Madden 15
PES 2015
NBA 2K15
Goat Simulator
Child of Light
» view results
» view poll archives
TOP SCREENSHOTS
Deus Ex: Human RevolutionStarCraft II: Legacy of the VoidFar Cry 4Sunset Overdrive
 
 
TOP COMICS
Bizarre CreedStar Wars: Rebirth of the True FanComplex Storiness of Destinies
 
TOP BABES
Three days ago

monitoring_string = "eff2d707bb70db01fa83ebd63e0c5947"