- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann recently said during a Reddit AMA that there is a 50% chance of a The Last of Us sequel.
"If you're asking about a sequel ... right now I'd say it's 50/50," he said to a redditor asking about the likelihood of more The Last of Us experiences.
He didn't expand on what it would be, but he conneted that a sequel starring Joel and Ellie could not "repeat what we've done, but somehow build on the original."
Of course, this could also mean that more DLC is on the way too. Since the Left Behind DLC has done well, it's possible that Naughty Dog is looking to see if DLC interest secures enough interest in a full sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP