- REVIEW: Titan Souls Review
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Phil Harrison Leaves Xbox
- Star Wars Battlefront Screenshots
- Star Wars Battlefront Info Leaks
- Blizzard Will Patch Out Rift Trials
- Rock Band 4 Will Support Older Peripherals
- Mornin '15
- Star Wars Battlefront Releases in November
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Second Trailer
- Project CARS Has a 'Guaranteed' Release Date
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 'Ghostable'
- Australia Branch of 2K Shutting Down
- Journey Will Release on PS4 in Retail Collection
- The Witcher 3 Has Gone Gold
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Trailer
- Indie Game Corner: 'Samorost 3'
Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann recently said during a Reddit AMA that there is a 50% chance of a The Last of Us sequel.
"If you're asking about a sequel ... right now I'd say it's 50/50," he said to a redditor asking about the likelihood of more The Last of Us experiences.
He didn't expand on what it would be, but he conneted that a sequel starring Joel and Ellie could not "repeat what we've done, but somehow build on the original."
Of course, this could also mean that more DLC is on the way too. Since the Left Behind DLC has done well, it's possible that Naughty Dog is looking to see if DLC interest secures enough interest in a full sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP