- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann recently said during a Reddit AMA that there is a 50% chance of a The Last of Us sequel.
"If you're asking about a sequel ... right now I'd say it's 50/50," he said to a redditor asking about the likelihood of more The Last of Us experiences.
He didn't expand on what it would be, but he conneted that a sequel starring Joel and Ellie could not "repeat what we've done, but somehow build on the original."
Of course, this could also mean that more DLC is on the way too. Since the Left Behind DLC has done well, it's possible that Naughty Dog is looking to see if DLC interest secures enough interest in a full sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP