- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann recently said during a Reddit AMA that there is a 50% chance of a The Last of Us sequel.
"If you're asking about a sequel ... right now I'd say it's 50/50," he said to a redditor asking about the likelihood of more The Last of Us experiences.
He didn't expand on what it would be, but he conneted that a sequel starring Joel and Ellie could not "repeat what we've done, but somehow build on the original."
Of course, this could also mean that more DLC is on the way too. Since the Left Behind DLC has done well, it's possible that Naughty Dog is looking to see if DLC interest secures enough interest in a full sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP