- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Unfortunately, we've become rather accustomer to games requiring a day-one patch, but it's not often they're the doozy that the one for Wolfenstein: The New Order will be. Before you can start playing this game next week, you must download a whopping 5GB patch. For the Xbox One, the patch is 7.3GB. And this is on top of the 47GB the game will take up just for installation.
Typical day-one patches range between 20 and 550MB, so this is unheard of. The graphics patch for Battlefield 3 was 15.5GB, but that one was optional. This is not.
Hope you all picking it up have some spare room on your hard drives, and hopefully you don't have a super strict data cap on your Internet service.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP