- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Unfortunately, we've become rather accustomer to games requiring a day-one patch, but it's not often they're the doozy that the one for Wolfenstein: The New Order will be. Before you can start playing this game next week, you must download a whopping 5GB patch. For the Xbox One, the patch is 7.3GB. And this is on top of the 47GB the game will take up just for installation.
Typical day-one patches range between 20 and 550MB, so this is unheard of. The graphics patch for Battlefield 3 was 15.5GB, but that one was optional. This is not.
Hope you all picking it up have some spare room on your hard drives, and hopefully you don't have a super strict data cap on your Internet service.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP