- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Unfortunately, we've become rather accustomer to games requiring a day-one patch, but it's not often they're the doozy that the one for Wolfenstein: The New Order will be. Before you can start playing this game next week, you must download a whopping 5GB patch. For the Xbox One, the patch is 7.3GB. And this is on top of the 47GB the game will take up just for installation.
Typical day-one patches range between 20 and 550MB, so this is unheard of. The graphics patch for Battlefield 3 was 15.5GB, but that one was optional. This is not.
Hope you all picking it up have some spare room on your hard drives, and hopefully you don't have a super strict data cap on your Internet service.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP