- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Unfortunately, we've become rather accustomer to games requiring a day-one patch, but it's not often they're the doozy that the one for Wolfenstein: The New Order will be. Before you can start playing this game next week, you must download a whopping 5GB patch. For the Xbox One, the patch is 7.3GB. And this is on top of the 47GB the game will take up just for installation.
Typical day-one patches range between 20 and 550MB, so this is unheard of. The graphics patch for Battlefield 3 was 15.5GB, but that one was optional. This is not.
Hope you all picking it up have some spare room on your hard drives, and hopefully you don't have a super strict data cap on your Internet service.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP