- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
Unfortunately, we've become rather accustomer to games requiring a day-one patch, but it's not often they're the doozy that the one for Wolfenstein: The New Order will be. Before you can start playing this game next week, you must download a whopping 5GB patch. For the Xbox One, the patch is 7.3GB. And this is on top of the 47GB the game will take up just for installation.
Typical day-one patches range between 20 and 550MB, so this is unheard of. The graphics patch for Battlefield 3 was 15.5GB, but that one was optional. This is not.
Hope you all picking it up have some spare room on your hard drives, and hopefully you don't have a super strict data cap on your Internet service.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP