- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Remember Epic Mickey? Yes, that one. Well, it appears that a sequel is well under way and that there are over "700 people around the world working on [the game] now," as Warren Spector revealed to GamesIndustry.biz.
There is no official info or media on the game yet, although it has been whispered around the Web that the game is going to feature co-op, with one player controlling Mickey while the other controls Oswald the Rabbit.
Hm, 700 people working on one game. That's amazing. And to think that all it took was one programmer with one hell of an imagination... But those days are clearly behind us. Now, it's all about masses making game for the masses. Isn't it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP