- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Remember Epic Mickey? Yes, that one. Well, it appears that a sequel is well under way and that there are over "700 people around the world working on [the game] now," as Warren Spector revealed to GamesIndustry.biz.
There is no official info or media on the game yet, although it has been whispered around the Web that the game is going to feature co-op, with one player controlling Mickey while the other controls Oswald the Rabbit.
Hm, 700 people working on one game. That's amazing. And to think that all it took was one programmer with one hell of an imagination... But those days are clearly behind us. Now, it's all about masses making game for the masses. Isn't it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP