- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Remember Epic Mickey? Yes, that one. Well, it appears that a sequel is well under way and that there are over "700 people around the world working on [the game] now," as Warren Spector revealed to GamesIndustry.biz.
There is no official info or media on the game yet, although it has been whispered around the Web that the game is going to feature co-op, with one player controlling Mickey while the other controls Oswald the Rabbit.
Hm, 700 people working on one game. That's amazing. And to think that all it took was one programmer with one hell of an imagination... But those days are clearly behind us. Now, it's all about masses making game for the masses. Isn't it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP