- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Remember Epic Mickey? Yes, that one. Well, it appears that a sequel is well under way and that there are over "700 people around the world working on [the game] now," as Warren Spector revealed to GamesIndustry.biz.
There is no official info or media on the game yet, although it has been whispered around the Web that the game is going to feature co-op, with one player controlling Mickey while the other controls Oswald the Rabbit.
Hm, 700 people working on one game. That's amazing. And to think that all it took was one programmer with one hell of an imagination... But those days are clearly behind us. Now, it's all about masses making game for the masses. Isn't it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP