- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Remember Epic Mickey? Yes, that one. Well, it appears that a sequel is well under way and that there are over "700 people around the world working on [the game] now," as Warren Spector revealed to GamesIndustry.biz.
There is no official info or media on the game yet, although it has been whispered around the Web that the game is going to feature co-op, with one player controlling Mickey while the other controls Oswald the Rabbit.
Hm, 700 people working on one game. That's amazing. And to think that all it took was one programmer with one hell of an imagination... But those days are clearly behind us. Now, it's all about masses making game for the masses. Isn't it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP