- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Okay, I feel the need to correct myself after yesterday's report on the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut, which I still haven't played. After watching a few videos of the added endings, I wasn't impressed much. However, I seemed to have neglected the fact that BioWare's initial version of ME3 had utterly crappy endings with no closure at all and there was little resolution on all the characters in the game. With this new DLC, BioWare actually offers a lot of explanation on what happens after the end scene and after Shepard makes the final choice.
BioWare had a choice too. The could've just ignored the complaints from fans, like most developers would've probably done. Only they didn't. Instead they took all the criticism on board and they actually went back to the game to correct their mistakes, which is a commendable effort despite of what you may think about them as a development team.
I'll still say this again. I wasn't bothered too much by the ending in Mass Effect 3. True, I felt it left a lot things unexplained, but I wasn't as outraged as so many people were. They were pissed off because the player had very little impact on the ending and the closure of the story itself. This wasn't that much of a bother for me. Other things pissed me off about Mass Effect in general - like the decision to take a lot of the RPG elements out and to focus on action. That's bothered me ever since Mass Effect 2, but that's another issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP