- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Publisher Namco sends along the word that they are bringing the aerial combat game, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, to Windows PC.
According to the press release, they mean to launch the game during Q1 2013.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon brings a new intensity to the beloved flight combat franchise, escalating aerial combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky when destroyed. Players will engage in intense single-player, co-op and online multiplayer combat over real world locations around the globe while dodging skyscrapers and turning enemies into fiery supersonic debris. The game introduces a revolutionary close-range assault system that delivers high-speed acrobatics and one-on-one encounters to make dogfights more tense and exciting.
Making its debut on PC Q1 of 2013; Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition features controls and graphics that have been optimized specifically for PC users. The PC version will include many of the DLC items released on the console versions of the game. Players will have immediate access to additional aircrafts and numerous aircraft skins as well as skills and maps. The multiplayer portion of the game will feature support through Games for Windows® Live from Microsoft. The game will be available at retailers and for download via Steam and the Games for Windows Marketplace.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP