- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Publisher Namco sends along the word that they are bringing the aerial combat game, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, to Windows PC.
According to the press release, they mean to launch the game during Q1 2013.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon brings a new intensity to the beloved flight combat franchise, escalating aerial combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky when destroyed. Players will engage in intense single-player, co-op and online multiplayer combat over real world locations around the globe while dodging skyscrapers and turning enemies into fiery supersonic debris. The game introduces a revolutionary close-range assault system that delivers high-speed acrobatics and one-on-one encounters to make dogfights more tense and exciting.
Making its debut on PC Q1 of 2013; Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition features controls and graphics that have been optimized specifically for PC users. The PC version will include many of the DLC items released on the console versions of the game. Players will have immediate access to additional aircrafts and numerous aircraft skins as well as skills and maps. The multiplayer portion of the game will feature support through Games for Windows® Live from Microsoft. The game will be available at retailers and for download via Steam and the Games for Windows Marketplace.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP