- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
The Information claims that Activision Blizzard is considering launching their own entertainment studio to produce their own movies and TV shows. With this in place, they would create their own titles instead of licensing them out to third parties.
It sounds awfully a lot like what Xbox was trying to do with their own entertainment studio that recently closed.
I'm curious though; could Blizzard or Activision properties work better than what Xbox was planning? I know I could think of a few people who would love a Call of Duty movie or a TV show about World of Warcraft. Or hell, my son would absolutely love a Skylanders cartoon (so would I, for that matter).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP