- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
The Information claims that Activision Blizzard is considering launching their own entertainment studio to produce their own movies and TV shows. With this in place, they would create their own titles instead of licensing them out to third parties.
It sounds awfully a lot like what Xbox was trying to do with their own entertainment studio that recently closed.
I'm curious though; could Blizzard or Activision properties work better than what Xbox was planning? I know I could think of a few people who would love a Call of Duty movie or a TV show about World of Warcraft. Or hell, my son would absolutely love a Skylanders cartoon (so would I, for that matter).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP