- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Information claims that Activision Blizzard is considering launching their own entertainment studio to produce their own movies and TV shows. With this in place, they would create their own titles instead of licensing them out to third parties.
It sounds awfully a lot like what Xbox was trying to do with their own entertainment studio that recently closed.
I'm curious though; could Blizzard or Activision properties work better than what Xbox was planning? I know I could think of a few people who would love a Call of Duty movie or a TV show about World of Warcraft. Or hell, my son would absolutely love a Skylanders cartoon (so would I, for that matter).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP