- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
The Information claims that Activision Blizzard is considering launching their own entertainment studio to produce their own movies and TV shows. With this in place, they would create their own titles instead of licensing them out to third parties.
It sounds awfully a lot like what Xbox was trying to do with their own entertainment studio that recently closed.
I'm curious though; could Blizzard or Activision properties work better than what Xbox was planning? I know I could think of a few people who would love a Call of Duty movie or a TV show about World of Warcraft. Or hell, my son would absolutely love a Skylanders cartoon (so would I, for that matter).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP