- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The Information claims that Activision Blizzard is considering launching their own entertainment studio to produce their own movies and TV shows. With this in place, they would create their own titles instead of licensing them out to third parties.
It sounds awfully a lot like what Xbox was trying to do with their own entertainment studio that recently closed.
I'm curious though; could Blizzard or Activision properties work better than what Xbox was planning? I know I could think of a few people who would love a Call of Duty movie or a TV show about World of Warcraft. Or hell, my son would absolutely love a Skylanders cartoon (so would I, for that matter).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP