- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
During the approaching Gamescom 2013, publisher Activision will be showing off its new game, Destiny (PS4/PS3/XbxOne/360). Here's the word: "To match the epic feel of Destiny, the demo-theatre will be the biggest ever built in Gamescom history – 72ft in length, 43ft wide, and the height of a 3-storey house at 26ft high and with 192 seats and will showcase a seven-player live-demo set in Old Russia, bringing the buzz and experience from E3 straight to German fans for the first time."
Right after the Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal held in LA, the game is set to showcase during next week's Gamescom 2013, where visitors will be able to take part in the upcoming multiplayer segment of the shooter.
We visited Activision's event in LA and you can read our hands-on impressions of the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer right here. You might also like to check out impressions from around the Crave network, including a preview on GameRevolution and PlayStationLifeStyle.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP