- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Age of Wonders was a game you gradually get immersed in as you progress. It's a game you have to play strategically and carefully if you want to succeed. In that sense, I guess it successfully utilized the HoMM formula. However, thanks to the efforts of the folks at Triumph Studios, the game stood out thanks to its beautiful art, solid story and well-balanced gameplay (and a pretty sweet soundtrack if I'm not mistaken).
Now, Netherlands-based Triumph Studios (the studio that also developed Overlord) is now focused on creating Age of Wonders 3. The RPG-flavored strategy is going to hit stores sometime during Fall 2013, according to the game's official web site, where you can find the first info about the game, as well as some media (screens and a trailer).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP