- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Age of Wonders was a game you gradually get immersed in as you progress. It's a game you have to play strategically and carefully if you want to succeed. In that sense, I guess it successfully utilized the HoMM formula. However, thanks to the efforts of the folks at Triumph Studios, the game stood out thanks to its beautiful art, solid story and well-balanced gameplay (and a pretty sweet soundtrack if I'm not mistaken).
Now, Netherlands-based Triumph Studios (the studio that also developed Overlord) is now focused on creating Age of Wonders 3. The RPG-flavored strategy is going to hit stores sometime during Fall 2013, according to the game's official web site, where you can find the first info about the game, as well as some media (screens and a trailer).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP