- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Age of Wonders was a game you gradually get immersed in as you progress. It's a game you have to play strategically and carefully if you want to succeed. In that sense, I guess it successfully utilized the HoMM formula. However, thanks to the efforts of the folks at Triumph Studios, the game stood out thanks to its beautiful art, solid story and well-balanced gameplay (and a pretty sweet soundtrack if I'm not mistaken).
Now, Netherlands-based Triumph Studios (the studio that also developed Overlord) is now focused on creating Age of Wonders 3. The RPG-flavored strategy is going to hit stores sometime during Fall 2013, according to the game's official web site, where you can find the first info about the game, as well as some media (screens and a trailer).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP