- COMIC: Ice Bucket Challenge of Draenor
- Mornin '14
- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
Age of Wonders was a game you gradually get immersed in as you progress. It's a game you have to play strategically and carefully if you want to succeed. In that sense, I guess it successfully utilized the HoMM formula. However, thanks to the efforts of the folks at Triumph Studios, the game stood out thanks to its beautiful art, solid story and well-balanced gameplay (and a pretty sweet soundtrack if I'm not mistaken).
Now, Netherlands-based Triumph Studios (the studio that also developed Overlord) is now focused on creating Age of Wonders 3. The RPG-flavored strategy is going to hit stores sometime during Fall 2013, according to the game's official web site, where you can find the first info about the game, as well as some media (screens and a trailer).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: