- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Triumph Studios, the developer behind the Age of Wonders series, has gone back to their roots to release Age of Wonders 3, out today on Steam, GOG.com, and retail.
"After 39 months of hard work, we're finally letting our baby out into the world. We're excited to let people finally return to the game they loved so much," said Development Director Lennart Sas. "The new classes and specializations let players choose to play the way THEY want, rather than being hemmed in by the typical fantasy restrictions."
These new classes are RPG-inspired classes, such as warlord, theocrat, rogue, and sorcercer classes. Age of Wonders 3 also features two playable factions, the Commonwealth Empire and the Court of the High Elves, but there are a variety of races within each faction.
Ready to return to the fun and glory of Age of Wonders?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP