- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Triumph Studios, the developer behind the Age of Wonders series, has gone back to their roots to release Age of Wonders 3, out today on Steam, GOG.com, and retail.
"After 39 months of hard work, we're finally letting our baby out into the world. We're excited to let people finally return to the game they loved so much," said Development Director Lennart Sas. "The new classes and specializations let players choose to play the way THEY want, rather than being hemmed in by the typical fantasy restrictions."
These new classes are RPG-inspired classes, such as warlord, theocrat, rogue, and sorcercer classes. Age of Wonders 3 also features two playable factions, the Commonwealth Empire and the Court of the High Elves, but there are a variety of races within each faction.
Ready to return to the fun and glory of Age of Wonders?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP