- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Triumph Studios, the developer behind the Age of Wonders series, has gone back to their roots to release Age of Wonders 3, out today on Steam, GOG.com, and retail.
"After 39 months of hard work, we're finally letting our baby out into the world. We're excited to let people finally return to the game they loved so much," said Development Director Lennart Sas. "The new classes and specializations let players choose to play the way THEY want, rather than being hemmed in by the typical fantasy restrictions."
These new classes are RPG-inspired classes, such as warlord, theocrat, rogue, and sorcercer classes. Age of Wonders 3 also features two playable factions, the Commonwealth Empire and the Court of the High Elves, but there are a variety of races within each faction.
Ready to return to the fun and glory of Age of Wonders?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP