- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
If you preorder Creative Assembly's upcoming Alien: Isolation game, you will get a bonus mission starring the 1979 film's cast.
Called Crew Expendable, Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker), and Ian Holm (likeness of Ash only) reprise their roles. The mission takes place after Brett is killed from the movie, and players can choose between Ripley, Dallas, or Parker to explore Nostromo and try to lure the alien into the airlock.
This preorder mission is available to all who preorder, no matter where you preorder it from. GameStop does have its own preorder incentive, another bonus mission called the Last Survivor, where players play as Ripley trying to escape Nostromo on the Narcissus.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP