- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
If you preorder Creative Assembly's upcoming Alien: Isolation game, you will get a bonus mission starring the 1979 film's cast.
Called Crew Expendable, Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker), and Ian Holm (likeness of Ash only) reprise their roles. The mission takes place after Brett is killed from the movie, and players can choose between Ripley, Dallas, or Parker to explore Nostromo and try to lure the alien into the airlock.
This preorder mission is available to all who preorder, no matter where you preorder it from. GameStop does have its own preorder incentive, another bonus mission called the Last Survivor, where players play as Ripley trying to escape Nostromo on the Narcissus.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP