- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
If you preorder Creative Assembly's upcoming Alien: Isolation game, you will get a bonus mission starring the 1979 film's cast.
Called Crew Expendable, Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker), and Ian Holm (likeness of Ash only) reprise their roles. The mission takes place after Brett is killed from the movie, and players can choose between Ripley, Dallas, or Parker to explore Nostromo and try to lure the alien into the airlock.
This preorder mission is available to all who preorder, no matter where you preorder it from. GameStop does have its own preorder incentive, another bonus mission called the Last Survivor, where players play as Ripley trying to escape Nostromo on the Narcissus.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP