- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
If you preorder Creative Assembly's upcoming Alien: Isolation game, you will get a bonus mission starring the 1979 film's cast.
Called Crew Expendable, Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker), and Ian Holm (likeness of Ash only) reprise their roles. The mission takes place after Brett is killed from the movie, and players can choose between Ripley, Dallas, or Parker to explore Nostromo and try to lure the alien into the airlock.
This preorder mission is available to all who preorder, no matter where you preorder it from. GameStop does have its own preorder incentive, another bonus mission called the Last Survivor, where players play as Ripley trying to escape Nostromo on the Narcissus.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP