- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
If you preorder Creative Assembly's upcoming Alien: Isolation game, you will get a bonus mission starring the 1979 film's cast.
Called Crew Expendable, Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker), and Ian Holm (likeness of Ash only) reprise their roles. The mission takes place after Brett is killed from the movie, and players can choose between Ripley, Dallas, or Parker to explore Nostromo and try to lure the alien into the airlock.
This preorder mission is available to all who preorder, no matter where you preorder it from. GameStop does have its own preorder incentive, another bonus mission called the Last Survivor, where players play as Ripley trying to escape Nostromo on the Narcissus.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP