- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- Mornin '13
- EA's Upcoming MOBA Titled Dawngate Debuts Before Announcement
- Study Shows Decline in Game Piracy
- Nintendo Direct Presentation for Summer ReleasesTomorrow
- EA Discontinues Online Passes
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser Trailer
- Metro: Last Light PC Fixes
- Gran Turismo 6 Teaser Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
Movies that have inspired practically every single popular shooter on the market now await a direct video game adaptation. The spirit of the Alien moveis, particularly James Cameroon's flick Aliens, can be felt in every other modern-day FPS.
This time Sega and Gearbox Software are making Aliens: Colonial Marines. Naturally, it's a squad-based first-person shooter and a take on the mentioned popular movie series. Players are going to experience a story-driven single player campaign, which centers around a team of troops facing an alien assault.
Sega and Gearbox made it clear that the game concatenates on conveying the atmosphere from the films and they promised a tense squad-based FPS experience. Also, a 4-player co-op has been announced, allowing each player to assume a unique role within the squad.
Aliens: Colonial Marines is expected to arrive for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms some time in late 2008.
While this can easily turn into an intense and fun sci-fi shooter if done properly, I have a nagging sensation many gamers are getting a bit tired of the whole squad-based, marines-with-guns-kicking-alien-ass thing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP