- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Movies that have inspired practically every single popular shooter on the market now await a direct video game adaptation. The spirit of the Alien moveis, particularly James Cameroon's flick Aliens, can be felt in every other modern-day FPS.
This time Sega and Gearbox Software are making Aliens: Colonial Marines. Naturally, it's a squad-based first-person shooter and a take on the mentioned popular movie series. Players are going to experience a story-driven single player campaign, which centers around a team of troops facing an alien assault.
Sega and Gearbox made it clear that the game concatenates on conveying the atmosphere from the films and they promised a tense squad-based FPS experience. Also, a 4-player co-op has been announced, allowing each player to assume a unique role within the squad.
Aliens: Colonial Marines is expected to arrive for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms some time in late 2008.
While this can easily turn into an intense and fun sci-fi shooter if done properly, I have a nagging sensation many gamers are getting a bit tired of the whole squad-based, marines-with-guns-kicking-alien-ass thing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP