- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
"I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines," said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. "Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
"We knew this game would be incredible from the moment Gearbox began developing Aliens: Colonial Marines," said, Gary Knight, Senior Vice President of Marketing for SEGA Europe and SEGA of America. "Now that the title is in its final stretch of development, we can confidently release the exact date that gamers will finally get to experience this blockbuster thrill-ride."
"SEGA has a proven track record with the ALIENS franchise. ALIENS vs. PREDATOR released by SEGA in 2009 became one of their top-selling titles," said Gary Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President for New Media for Fox Consumer Products. "We look forward to working with them and bringing an exciting new way for fans to immerse themselves in the ALIENS world."
And with that, we get this nice trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP