- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Valve has said that Alienware's Steam Machine will "make the most Steam users happy," but Alienware isn't counting on their device to rake in the cash like their other products.
“It’s going to be very challenging,” Alienware general manager Frank Azor told the Wall Street Journal. "This will absolutely be the least profitable system we ever sell."
It's partly because Alienware has said that they will keep the pricing competitive with consoles, restricting the price around $400. In addition, the Steam Machine counts on persuading PC gamers to game from their couches, and Alienware isn't completely confident this will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP