- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Valve has said that Alienware's Steam Machine will "make the most Steam users happy," but Alienware isn't counting on their device to rake in the cash like their other products.
“It’s going to be very challenging,” Alienware general manager Frank Azor told the Wall Street Journal. "This will absolutely be the least profitable system we ever sell."
It's partly because Alienware has said that they will keep the pricing competitive with consoles, restricting the price around $400. In addition, the Steam Machine counts on persuading PC gamers to game from their couches, and Alienware isn't completely confident this will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP