- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Valve has said that Alienware's Steam Machine will "make the most Steam users happy," but Alienware isn't counting on their device to rake in the cash like their other products.
“It’s going to be very challenging,” Alienware general manager Frank Azor told the Wall Street Journal. "This will absolutely be the least profitable system we ever sell."
It's partly because Alienware has said that they will keep the pricing competitive with consoles, restricting the price around $400. In addition, the Steam Machine counts on persuading PC gamers to game from their couches, and Alienware isn't completely confident this will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP