- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Valve has said that Alienware's Steam Machine will "make the most Steam users happy," but Alienware isn't counting on their device to rake in the cash like their other products.
“It’s going to be very challenging,” Alienware general manager Frank Azor told the Wall Street Journal. "This will absolutely be the least profitable system we ever sell."
It's partly because Alienware has said that they will keep the pricing competitive with consoles, restricting the price around $400. In addition, the Steam Machine counts on persuading PC gamers to game from their couches, and Alienware isn't completely confident this will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP