- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Valve has said that Alienware's Steam Machine will "make the most Steam users happy," but Alienware isn't counting on their device to rake in the cash like their other products.
“It’s going to be very challenging,” Alienware general manager Frank Azor told the Wall Street Journal. "This will absolutely be the least profitable system we ever sell."
It's partly because Alienware has said that they will keep the pricing competitive with consoles, restricting the price around $400. In addition, the Steam Machine counts on persuading PC gamers to game from their couches, and Alienware isn't completely confident this will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP