- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Alienware reveals its small, new gaming PC, which they say is relatively cheap. It's called the the X51 and its current price in the UK is £699 (US price tag hasn't been confirmed yet). The PC is almost the same size as an Xbox 360 and is designed to work upright or laid on its side.
Word is: "With a rather slicker and (relatively) unassuming design, the X51 looks like it wants a home near a TV or a neat desk space. There's three different specs currently available ' £699, £849 and £949 ' with a choice of Core i3, i5 or i7 processor accordingly. Each has a terabyte hard drive, no SSD and 4GB or 8GB or RAM. You get an Alienware keyboard as part of the bundle, but no monitor or mouse."
"It's taking enthusiast-class PC gaming and putting it in a small form factor. This is something that has never been done before; there's no other small form factor PCs out there that offer any sort of a significant gaming experience," Alienware senior product manager Eoin Leyden informed Eurogamer. "We're constantly pushing it; pushing the boundaries. We're certainly exploring new avenues all the time. I certainly wouldn't say innovation has stopped or anything like that."
Hm, that's 700 quid and that's around 1000 bucks. How the fuck is that relatively cheap? It's like buying seven Xbox consoles or five PS3s!!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP