- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
It has already been confirmed that Call of Duty: Ghosts and Titanfall will have their own dedicated servers for the Xbox One, and now Microsoft has said all Xbox One games will receive such treatment.
Albert Penello, Senior Xbox Director, was asked on Twitter if the Xbox Live Compute resources included dedicated servicers for all Xbox One games, to which he responded with a simple "yes." The Xbox Live Compute service gives game developers cloud-based resources for free. Developers can use it for world management, lighting, controls, AI, etc. and keep it all on the cloud. According to Microsoft, this will allow developers to create deeper worlds with more intelligent AI.
Since the service includes dedicated servers for all games, this is now great news for both developers sand gamers.
"With server-based multiplayer gaming, not only can more players play the game (think hundreds of players simultaneously), the gameplay will be much more reliable for the players," John Bruno, Lead Program Manger for Xbox Live, wrote on the Xbox Wire. "No more host migration interruptions, suboptimal experiences for the host, home network NAT constraints, or player cheating."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP