- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon.com will be buying Twitch for reportedly more than $1 billion, and such a deal will be announced as "soon as Monday." Whether that means today Monday or next Monday, we are not sure and WSJ did not get a specific date from their source.
Not long ago, Google was looking to buy Twitch for rather obvious reasons. Those talks have quietly died down.The offer at that time was only for $1 billion, and now it seems Twitch is going to be getting more from the online retailer.
Amazon better than Google for this purchase?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP