- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon.com will be buying Twitch for reportedly more than $1 billion, and such a deal will be announced as "soon as Monday." Whether that means today Monday or next Monday, we are not sure and WSJ did not get a specific date from their source.
Not long ago, Google was looking to buy Twitch for rather obvious reasons. Those talks have quietly died down.The offer at that time was only for $1 billion, and now it seems Twitch is going to be getting more from the online retailer.
Amazon better than Google for this purchase?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP