- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon.com will be buying Twitch for reportedly more than $1 billion, and such a deal will be announced as "soon as Monday." Whether that means today Monday or next Monday, we are not sure and WSJ did not get a specific date from their source.
Not long ago, Google was looking to buy Twitch for rather obvious reasons. Those talks have quietly died down.The offer at that time was only for $1 billion, and now it seems Twitch is going to be getting more from the online retailer.
Amazon better than Google for this purchase?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP