- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon.com will be buying Twitch for reportedly more than $1 billion, and such a deal will be announced as "soon as Monday." Whether that means today Monday or next Monday, we are not sure and WSJ did not get a specific date from their source.
Not long ago, Google was looking to buy Twitch for rather obvious reasons. Those talks have quietly died down.The offer at that time was only for $1 billion, and now it seems Twitch is going to be getting more from the online retailer.
Amazon better than Google for this purchase?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP