- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon.com will be buying Twitch for reportedly more than $1 billion, and such a deal will be announced as "soon as Monday." Whether that means today Monday or next Monday, we are not sure and WSJ did not get a specific date from their source.
Not long ago, Google was looking to buy Twitch for rather obvious reasons. Those talks have quietly died down.The offer at that time was only for $1 billion, and now it seems Twitch is going to be getting more from the online retailer.
Amazon better than Google for this purchase?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP