- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
One of the biggest North American titles to release for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in this first part of 2013 is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Out on March 19th, purchasing both versions allows you to have one at home and one while you're on the road, sharing saves along the way. Normally it would have cost $100 to own them, but Amazon.com is making it a little easier on you.
By pre-ordering the games on both Wii U and 3DS right now, you save $20, making Amazon's bundle price now $79.96. To take advantage of this, all you have to do is scroll down to the 'Best Value' area on either product page and click 'Pre-order both items'.
Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both systems? Or just one?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP