- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
One of the biggest North American titles to release for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in this first part of 2013 is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Out on March 19th, purchasing both versions allows you to have one at home and one while you're on the road, sharing saves along the way. Normally it would have cost $100 to own them, but Amazon.com is making it a little easier on you.
By pre-ordering the games on both Wii U and 3DS right now, you save $20, making Amazon's bundle price now $79.96. To take advantage of this, all you have to do is scroll down to the 'Best Value' area on either product page and click 'Pre-order both items'.
Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both systems? Or just one?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
|Wait for reviews, then buy. ||24.31%|
|All of the above. ||22.32%|
|Watch footage on YouTube, then buy. ||21.83%|
|None of the above. ||21.53%|
|Pirate the game first, then buy it if it's good. ||3.87%|
|Just play the pirated version. ||3.57%|
|Wait for your friends to play it, then buy. ||2.58%|