- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Just in case you didn't think it was enough to have an Apple TV, a Roku box, or a gaming console in your living room, Amazon wants you make way for its own all-entertainment box, Kindle Fire TV.
Kindle Fire TV will stream your Amazon videos, play your Amazon music, and oh wait, play Android games! The device comes with a remote control, but you can buy an additional game controller for $40.
Amazon is working with Sega, EA, and Disney for future games, and the company expects to be able to offer thousands of games by May.
“This thing really screams,” head of Amazon Kindle Peter Larsen said. “It has [three times the performance] of Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast.”
Kindle Fire TV is available for purchase today. Anyone interested in this one?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP