- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
As expected, Amazon experienced a spike in preordered games after Gamescom, but what was not expected was that the Wii U had the biggest increase in preorders.
Specifically, Wii U game preorders rose 8.67%, compared to the PS4's 5.16% increase and the Xbox One's meager 2.81% increase. The game with the single biggest increase in preorders was Project CARS by 42.3%, followed by Rise of the Tomb Raider by 30.25% (guess the Xbox One exclusivity didn't deter too many people).
The full top 10 preorders are after the break.
- Project CARS (Slightly Mad Studios) 42.3 per cent increase
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Square Enix) 30.25 per cent increase
- Bloodborne (Sony) 16.08 per cent increase
- Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo) 11.77 per cent increase
- Quantum Break (Microsoft) 10.77 per cent increase
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) 9.53 per cent increase
- Assassin's Creed Unity (Ubisoft) 9.44 per cent increase
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros) 9.03 per cent increase
- Battlefield: Hardline (EA) 8.81 per cent increase
- Super Smash Bros for 3DS (Nintendo) 7.56 per cent increase
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP