- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
As expected, Amazon experienced a spike in preordered games after Gamescom, but what was not expected was that the Wii U had the biggest increase in preorders.
Specifically, Wii U game preorders rose 8.67%, compared to the PS4's 5.16% increase and the Xbox One's meager 2.81% increase. The game with the single biggest increase in preorders was Project CARS by 42.3%, followed by Rise of the Tomb Raider by 30.25% (guess the Xbox One exclusivity didn't deter too many people).
The full top 10 preorders are after the break.
- Project CARS (Slightly Mad Studios) 42.3 per cent increase
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Square Enix) 30.25 per cent increase
- Bloodborne (Sony) 16.08 per cent increase
- Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo) 11.77 per cent increase
- Quantum Break (Microsoft) 10.77 per cent increase
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) 9.53 per cent increase
- Assassin's Creed Unity (Ubisoft) 9.44 per cent increase
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros) 9.03 per cent increase
- Battlefield: Hardline (EA) 8.81 per cent increase
- Super Smash Bros for 3DS (Nintendo) 7.56 per cent increase
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP