- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
As expected, Amazon experienced a spike in preordered games after Gamescom, but what was not expected was that the Wii U had the biggest increase in preorders.
Specifically, Wii U game preorders rose 8.67%, compared to the PS4's 5.16% increase and the Xbox One's meager 2.81% increase. The game with the single biggest increase in preorders was Project CARS by 42.3%, followed by Rise of the Tomb Raider by 30.25% (guess the Xbox One exclusivity didn't deter too many people).
The full top 10 preorders are after the break.
- Project CARS (Slightly Mad Studios) 42.3 per cent increase
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Square Enix) 30.25 per cent increase
- Bloodborne (Sony) 16.08 per cent increase
- Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo) 11.77 per cent increase
- Quantum Break (Microsoft) 10.77 per cent increase
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) 9.53 per cent increase
- Assassin's Creed Unity (Ubisoft) 9.44 per cent increase
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros) 9.03 per cent increase
- Battlefield: Hardline (EA) 8.81 per cent increase
- Super Smash Bros for 3DS (Nintendo) 7.56 per cent increase
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP