- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
As expected, Amazon experienced a spike in preordered games after Gamescom, but what was not expected was that the Wii U had the biggest increase in preorders.
Specifically, Wii U game preorders rose 8.67%, compared to the PS4's 5.16% increase and the Xbox One's meager 2.81% increase. The game with the single biggest increase in preorders was Project CARS by 42.3%, followed by Rise of the Tomb Raider by 30.25% (guess the Xbox One exclusivity didn't deter too many people).
The full top 10 preorders are after the break.
- Project CARS (Slightly Mad Studios) 42.3 per cent increase
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Square Enix) 30.25 per cent increase
- Bloodborne (Sony) 16.08 per cent increase
- Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo) 11.77 per cent increase
- Quantum Break (Microsoft) 10.77 per cent increase
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) 9.53 per cent increase
- Assassin's Creed Unity (Ubisoft) 9.44 per cent increase
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros) 9.03 per cent increase
- Battlefield: Hardline (EA) 8.81 per cent increase
- Super Smash Bros for 3DS (Nintendo) 7.56 per cent increase
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP