- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Amy Hennig left Naughty Dog a few weeks ago under what the studio said were "mutual" circumstances. Now we learn that Hennig has accepted a new position at Visceral Games to work on EA's Star Wars license. More specifically, she will be the project's creative director.
"As both a colleague and friend, I’ve always admired [Hennig's] approach to creative development," Steve Papoutsis, head of Visceral, said on EA's website. "Focusing on nailing down the soul of a game first, and then making sure the writing, the gameplay, the design and the art comes together to form a unified, interactive experience for the player. This fits in perfectly with what we’re trying to do here at Visceral and Amy’s going to help us continue in our pursuit to make the most thrilling, immersive games in the world."
Hennig tweeted her excitement about this new adventure today:
It's a privilege to have the opportunity to contribute to the Star Wars universe, after it's had such a formative influence on my life.— Amy Hennig (@amy_hennig) April 3, 2014
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP