- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Amy Hennig left Naughty Dog a few weeks ago under what the studio said were "mutual" circumstances. Now we learn that Hennig has accepted a new position at Visceral Games to work on EA's Star Wars license. More specifically, she will be the project's creative director.
"As both a colleague and friend, I’ve always admired [Hennig's] approach to creative development," Steve Papoutsis, head of Visceral, said on EA's website. "Focusing on nailing down the soul of a game first, and then making sure the writing, the gameplay, the design and the art comes together to form a unified, interactive experience for the player. This fits in perfectly with what we’re trying to do here at Visceral and Amy’s going to help us continue in our pursuit to make the most thrilling, immersive games in the world."
Hennig tweeted her excitement about this new adventure today:
It's a privilege to have the opportunity to contribute to the Star Wars universe, after it's had such a formative influence on my life.— Amy Hennig (@amy_hennig) April 3, 2014
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP