- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Paradox Interactive and CreatiForge have unveiled a brand new story-driven real-time strategy game, called Ancient Space. The game is in development for PC Windows and Mac platforms and set to arrive Fall 2014.
Ancient Space was described as single-player RTS, which "puts the player in command of a fleet conducting a scientific mission on the edge of the known universe, charting what lies beyond in ‘The Black Zone.’ A rich and compelling story will guide the player as they build and upgrade their fleets and then survive overwhelming odds in deadly strategic missions."
Here's the debut trailer:
According to the developers of Ancient Space a lot of actors will be present to voice the game:
- John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise, True Blood)
- Aaron Douglas (Battlestar Galactica)
- Ron Glass (Firefly)
- Richard Gunn (Dark Angel)
- Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers, Star Trek: Nemesis, Saw)
- Dwight Schultz (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP