- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
And Now Something About Borderlands 3
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:07 pm EDT @ October 01st, 2012
Gearbox Software didn't even wait for the dust to settle after the launch of Borderlands 2 and are already talking about the third installment in the popular FPS/RPG series. The news arrived to counter unconfirmed reports that Gearbox won't be making a third addition to the well-known series.
Lead writer Anthony Burch mentioned Borderlands 3 and how the development studio is experimenting with several ideas for the project right now.
Here's an idea for Borderlands 3, guys. How about a storyline where something actually happens?
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP