- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Shopping market research firm InfoScout surveyed Black Friday shoppers at both Walmart and Target regarding which video game console they purchased. The answer really shocked me, as the Xbox One took the number 1 spot with the Xbox 360 right behind.
Now the Xbox 360 numbers could be largely attributed to Walmart's Black Friday mark-down. $99 is really hard to pass up. InfoScout has also attributed some of the Xbox One's success over the PlayStation 4 due to the PS4's limited availability. The console was so highly preordered, not many stores had any extras in stock for people to purchase on Black Friday.
It should sadly surprise no one that the Wii U and Wii took the bottom two spots. Since the Wii U released earlier this year and most of the games people are excited for release next year, the console is not exactly on many people's radar for the holiday season.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP