- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Shopping market research firm InfoScout surveyed Black Friday shoppers at both Walmart and Target regarding which video game console they purchased. The answer really shocked me, as the Xbox One took the number 1 spot with the Xbox 360 right behind.
Now the Xbox 360 numbers could be largely attributed to Walmart's Black Friday mark-down. $99 is really hard to pass up. InfoScout has also attributed some of the Xbox One's success over the PlayStation 4 due to the PS4's limited availability. The console was so highly preordered, not many stores had any extras in stock for people to purchase on Black Friday.
It should sadly surprise no one that the Wii U and Wii took the bottom two spots. Since the Wii U released earlier this year and most of the games people are excited for release next year, the console is not exactly on many people's radar for the holiday season.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP