- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Shopping market research firm InfoScout surveyed Black Friday shoppers at both Walmart and Target regarding which video game console they purchased. The answer really shocked me, as the Xbox One took the number 1 spot with the Xbox 360 right behind.
Now the Xbox 360 numbers could be largely attributed to Walmart's Black Friday mark-down. $99 is really hard to pass up. InfoScout has also attributed some of the Xbox One's success over the PlayStation 4 due to the PS4's limited availability. The console was so highly preordered, not many stores had any extras in stock for people to purchase on Black Friday.
It should sadly surprise no one that the Wii U and Wii took the bottom two spots. Since the Wii U released earlier this year and most of the games people are excited for release next year, the console is not exactly on many people's radar for the holiday season.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP