- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Shopping market research firm InfoScout surveyed Black Friday shoppers at both Walmart and Target regarding which video game console they purchased. The answer really shocked me, as the Xbox One took the number 1 spot with the Xbox 360 right behind.
Now the Xbox 360 numbers could be largely attributed to Walmart's Black Friday mark-down. $99 is really hard to pass up. InfoScout has also attributed some of the Xbox One's success over the PlayStation 4 due to the PS4's limited availability. The console was so highly preordered, not many stores had any extras in stock for people to purchase on Black Friday.
It should sadly surprise no one that the Wii U and Wii took the bottom two spots. Since the Wii U released earlier this year and most of the games people are excited for release next year, the console is not exactly on many people's radar for the holiday season.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP