- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Another BioShock Infinite Enemy Revealed - 'Siren'
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
12:47 pm EST @ March 27th, 2012
Irrational Games continues to reveal some of the monster designs they've been preparing for the approaching action game, BioShock Infinite. This one's called the 'Siren' and you can have a look below:
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP