- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Xbox Chief Product Officer Marc Whitten is the latest top executive for Xbox to leave the company. He's accepted the Chief Product Officer position at Sonos, a living room entertainment group.
"I have had the extreme pleasure over the last 14 years to work on the greatest product with the greatest team and for the greatest community," Whitten said in a written statement. "Xbox is so special because of the amazing team I've had the opportunity to work with and because our fans are the most incredible fans on the planet. It has been the highlight of my career to work on a product so loved. It's incredibly tough to leave but I am confident the best days are ahead for Xbox fans, in the capable hands of a very talented team."
Whitten didn't say why he left, but many speculate it has to do with Xbox One's lackluster launch in comparison to the PlayStation 4.
The Xbox group will now report to Terry Myerson, who is in charge of Microsoft's OS development.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP