- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Feast your eyes on the latest plunge into insanity straight from the depths of independent video game development. The game was crafted by Alexander Bruce, an untapped game design talent from Melbourne, Australia. The PC title was described as "a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted."
Gamers will be able to "discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward."
Check out the launch trailer:
That's right. Antichamber is being released tomorrow (January 31st) via Steam. Find out more on the game's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP