- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Feast your eyes on the latest plunge into insanity straight from the depths of independent video game development. The game was crafted by Alexander Bruce, an untapped game design talent from Melbourne, Australia. The PC title was described as "a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted."
Gamers will be able to "discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward."
Check out the launch trailer:
That's right. Antichamber is being released tomorrow (January 31st) via Steam. Find out more on the game's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP