- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Feast your eyes on the latest plunge into insanity straight from the depths of independent video game development. The game was crafted by Alexander Bruce, an untapped game design talent from Melbourne, Australia. The PC title was described as "a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted."
Gamers will be able to "discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward."
Check out the launch trailer:
That's right. Antichamber is being released tomorrow (January 31st) via Steam. Find out more on the game's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP