- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Feast your eyes on the latest plunge into insanity straight from the depths of independent video game development. The game was crafted by Alexander Bruce, an untapped game design talent from Melbourne, Australia. The PC title was described as "a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted."
Gamers will be able to "discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward."
Check out the launch trailer:
That's right. Antichamber is being released tomorrow (January 31st) via Steam. Find out more on the game's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.31%|
|No, please. ||33.86%|