- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Leland Yee, California State Senator, was arrested today for bribery and corruption. You may remember Senator Yee from such legislation as the violent games bill AB-1179, which attempted to ban all sales of "violent" video games to minors. The Supreme Court struck down the bill as violating First Amendment rights.
The FBI raided San Francisco's Chinatown district, which included the detainment of "computers and other documents" from Yee's office in the state capitol.
So how interesting is it that someone who proclaimed so vehemently that video games were damaging to psyches and to "the safety of our community" was arrested for corruption? Maybe it was Yee putting corporate America ahead on his agenda instead of the Supreme Court, as he once claimed when the Court struck down his bill.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP