- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Should have known this would happen. After this past weekend's controversial pulling of the popular Flappy Bird mobile game, several mobile game developers have jumped on the bandwagon to fill that Flappy Bird void with numerous clones.
Of course, the original can only be copied and never fully duplicated. For example, Flappy Bird was completely free. Fly Birdie - Flappy Bird Flyer charges for every three lives, and Fluffy vs. Flappy Birds charges to remove ads or for a chunk of in-game coins.
Other clones include Flappy Plane, Flappy Bee, and Flying Flappy Unicorn Bird: The Frozen Sky Fall. Even Android-users can get in on the action with Happy Poo Flap.
If you're just dying to play the original, several people are selling their smart phones that have the game installed on eBay for quite the high prices. One auction has over $20,000 in bids!
Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen removed the game after saying he did not want all the fame he had received from it. Apparently money was not important to him in this decision, as the game brought in over $50,000 a day in ad revenue.
"I am sorry Flappy Bird users, 22 hours from now, I will take Flappy Bird down. I cannot take this anymore," Nguyen tweeted. "I can call Flappy Bird is a success of mine. But it also ruins my simple life. So now I hate it."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP