- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
- SURVIVE in the rich & authentic environment
- ADAPT to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
- WIN in the open-ended & story-driven campaign
Also, here are some of the key features in Arma 3:
- Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons ' Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Physical Simulation & Improved Animations ' Take advantage of PhysX supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
- Rich & Authentic Environment ' Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay ' Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
- Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform; assemble your weapon kit; change your load-out; get loaded up.
"We're happy to bring the next generation of the Real Virtuality engine to life. The increased potential of the engine should allow Arma 3 to become our best-looking, most detailed and innovative military simulation game to date," said Bohemia Interactive's CEO, Marek Spanel.
More info and some media from Arma 3 is being prepared for this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP