- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- SURVIVE in the rich & authentic environment
- ADAPT to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
- WIN in the open-ended & story-driven campaign
Also, here are some of the key features in Arma 3:
- Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons ' Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Physical Simulation & Improved Animations ' Take advantage of PhysX supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
- Rich & Authentic Environment ' Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay ' Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
- Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform; assemble your weapon kit; change your load-out; get loaded up.
"We're happy to bring the next generation of the Real Virtuality engine to life. The increased potential of the engine should allow Arma 3 to become our best-looking, most detailed and innovative military simulation game to date," said Bohemia Interactive's CEO, Marek Spanel.
More info and some media from Arma 3 is being prepared for this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP