- COMIC: XCOM The Healing Process
- Evenin '13
- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
This just in from sunny Greece. Two members of the ArmA development team, Bohemia Interactive, were arrested by the Greek authorities on charges of espionage, the studio has confirmed. Two Czech devs were caught when they were taking photographs and making videos of local military camps on the island of Lemnos, as reported by News247.
The photographs were meant to be used to help the development of ArmA 3, which was their explanation (and, clearly it didn't work).
"This is true," says Bohemia Interactive's Marek Spanel via the company's official forum. "We prefer this topic not to be discussed on our forums at the moment, at least until we know more specific details about the case."
Having been charged with spying, the two devs were threatened with a 20-year maximum prison sentence. They were incarcerated for six weeks, after which they were released on a £9000 bail.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP