- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Employees from Bohemia Interactive, part of the dev. team working on the Arma franchise, have been arrested last summer in Greece and accused of espionage. According to the devs. they have been gathering snapshots for their project Arma 3.
The two devs. were granted bail, which was previously denied to them and are now going back to the Czech Republic.
Here's more on the subject:
As a result of repeated dealings, today the Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras informed Czech PM Petr Necas over the telephone that the two Czech arrested by Greek police because of supposed photography of military objects on the island of Lemnos have been released. Both can now return back to the Czech Republic. PM Petr Necas expressed appreciation for the efforts of PM Antonis Samaras and thanked him," said Petr Necas' spokesperson Michal Schuster on Tuesday.
Both men aged 28 and 33 years, who work for a video game-producing company Bohemia Interactive faced up to 20 years in prison if they were convicted.
The men supposedly rerecorded and photographed strategic military objects to be used in an upcoming military shooter.
After Bohemia Interactive denied that its employees were in Greece and illegally obtained photos as part of their work, the Czech President Václav Klaus also sided with them when he sent a letter to his Greek counterpart Karlos Papoulias with a request for their release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.26%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.27%|