- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Employees from Bohemia Interactive, part of the dev. team working on the Arma franchise, have been arrested last summer in Greece and accused of espionage. According to the devs. they have been gathering snapshots for their project Arma 3.
The two devs. were granted bail, which was previously denied to them and are now going back to the Czech Republic.
Here's more on the subject:
As a result of repeated dealings, today the Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras informed Czech PM Petr Necas over the telephone that the two Czech arrested by Greek police because of supposed photography of military objects on the island of Lemnos have been released. Both can now return back to the Czech Republic. PM Petr Necas expressed appreciation for the efforts of PM Antonis Samaras and thanked him," said Petr Necas' spokesperson Michal Schuster on Tuesday.
Both men aged 28 and 33 years, who work for a video game-producing company Bohemia Interactive faced up to 20 years in prison if they were convicted.
The men supposedly rerecorded and photographed strategic military objects to be used in an upcoming military shooter.
After Bohemia Interactive denied that its employees were in Greece and illegally obtained photos as part of their work, the Czech President Václav Klaus also sided with them when he sent a letter to his Greek counterpart Karlos Papoulias with a request for their release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?