- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Ubisoft proudly claims that Assassin's Creed 3 is now the fastest-selling game in the company's history, shattering the 7 million mark worldwide after being one month on the market.
Meanwhile, Steam News confirms the release of the The Hidden Secrets Pack. Here's more info:
The Hidden Secrets Pack adds three extra missions, taking you from the Lost Mayan Ruins to the high seas. Every success is rewarded with an in-game weapon! You'll also receive two single-player skins including the original uniform of the Captain of the Aquila and the traditional Colonial Assassin, along with two multiplayer characters including the fearsome Redcoat and the deadly Sharpshooter.
To learn more about the game, check out our review of the 360 version.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP