- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Ubisoft proudly claims that Assassin's Creed 3 is now the fastest-selling game in the company's history, shattering the 7 million mark worldwide after being one month on the market.
Meanwhile, Steam News confirms the release of the The Hidden Secrets Pack. Here's more info:
The Hidden Secrets Pack adds three extra missions, taking you from the Lost Mayan Ruins to the high seas. Every success is rewarded with an in-game weapon! You'll also receive two single-player skins including the original uniform of the Captain of the Aquila and the traditional Colonial Assassin, along with two multiplayer characters including the fearsome Redcoat and the deadly Sharpshooter.
To learn more about the game, check out our review of the 360 version.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP