- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Ubisoft supposedly conducted a survey related to potential locations and historical settings for the next Assassin's Creed game (or games). When the online quiz asked participant which locations and time periods they would prefer witnessing in the upcoming AC games, some pretty interesting suggestions were thrown about.
Several periods were brought up, including Medieval China, Victorian England, Feudal Japan and The American Revolution.
Now, there have been some rumors that Assassin's Creed 3 could take things into the World War II setting. Originally, the idea was later regarded as quite pointless. However, certain members of Ubisoft did stress that this particular setting might work.
Sure, sure. Two things though, Ubi. You need to throw something new and fresh into the bargain, in addition to actually developing AC 3 and not just another standalone game that restricts players to just one city.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP