- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Ubisoft supposedly conducted a survey related to potential locations and historical settings for the next Assassin's Creed game (or games). When the online quiz asked participant which locations and time periods they would prefer witnessing in the upcoming AC games, some pretty interesting suggestions were thrown about.
Several periods were brought up, including Medieval China, Victorian England, Feudal Japan and The American Revolution.
Now, there have been some rumors that Assassin's Creed 3 could take things into the World War II setting. Originally, the idea was later regarded as quite pointless. However, certain members of Ubisoft did stress that this particular setting might work.
Sure, sure. Two things though, Ubi. You need to throw something new and fresh into the bargain, in addition to actually developing AC 3 and not just another standalone game that restricts players to just one city.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP