- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
Ubisoft supposedly conducted a survey related to potential locations and historical settings for the next Assassin's Creed game (or games). When the online quiz asked participant which locations and time periods they would prefer witnessing in the upcoming AC games, some pretty interesting suggestions were thrown about.
Several periods were brought up, including Medieval China, Victorian England, Feudal Japan and The American Revolution.
Now, there have been some rumors that Assassin's Creed 3 could take things into the World War II setting. Originally, the idea was later regarded as quite pointless. However, certain members of Ubisoft did stress that this particular setting might work.
Sure, sure. Two things though, Ubi. You need to throw something new and fresh into the bargain, in addition to actually developing AC 3 and not just another standalone game that restricts players to just one city.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP