- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Ubisoft supposedly conducted a survey related to potential locations and historical settings for the next Assassin's Creed game (or games). When the online quiz asked participant which locations and time periods they would prefer witnessing in the upcoming AC games, some pretty interesting suggestions were thrown about.
Several periods were brought up, including Medieval China, Victorian England, Feudal Japan and The American Revolution.
Now, there have been some rumors that Assassin's Creed 3 could take things into the World War II setting. Originally, the idea was later regarded as quite pointless. However, certain members of Ubisoft did stress that this particular setting might work.
Sure, sure. Two things though, Ubi. You need to throw something new and fresh into the bargain, in addition to actually developing AC 3 and not just another standalone game that restricts players to just one city.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP