- Rockstar Social Club Accounts Hacked
- Remedy Wants to Port Alan Wake to Xbox One
- Mass Effect 4 Info Leaked, Space Exploration and More
- New Mad Max Video Game Screenies Arrived
- Mornin '15
- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
Ubisoft supposedly conducted a survey related to potential locations and historical settings for the next Assassin's Creed game (or games). When the online quiz asked participant which locations and time periods they would prefer witnessing in the upcoming AC games, some pretty interesting suggestions were thrown about.
Several periods were brought up, including Medieval China, Victorian England, Feudal Japan and The American Revolution.
Now, there have been some rumors that Assassin's Creed 3 could take things into the World War II setting. Originally, the idea was later regarded as quite pointless. However, certain members of Ubisoft did stress that this particular setting might work.
Sure, sure. Two things though, Ubi. You need to throw something new and fresh into the bargain, in addition to actually developing AC 3 and not just another standalone game that restricts players to just one city.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP