- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
There's a Thanksgiving patch available for Assassin's Creed 3, as revealed on the game's official website. The patch updates the title to version 1.01.
We are committed to making sure people playing Assassin's Creed III get the best possible experience and will be delivering a patch update this week which contains over a hundred fixes and enhancements. Here are just a few of the issues we are addressing:
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Returned Connor's hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Reduced difficulty of certain chases
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed Various visual glitches
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked settings to improve connections
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
- MULTIPLAYER ' Fixed some issues with ranking For a full list of fixes, click this link (CAUTION SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT IN DESCRIPTIONS).
And in other Assassin's Creed 3 related news, if you haven't heard already, nasty thieves stole an entire truckload of AC 3 copies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP