- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
There's a Thanksgiving patch available for Assassin's Creed 3, as revealed on the game's official website. The patch updates the title to version 1.01.
We are committed to making sure people playing Assassin's Creed III get the best possible experience and will be delivering a patch update this week which contains over a hundred fixes and enhancements. Here are just a few of the issues we are addressing:
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Returned Connor's hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Reduced difficulty of certain chases
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed Various visual glitches
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked settings to improve connections
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
- MULTIPLAYER ' Fixed some issues with ranking For a full list of fixes, click this link (CAUTION SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT IN DESCRIPTIONS).
And in other Assassin's Creed 3 related news, if you haven't heard already, nasty thieves stole an entire truckload of AC 3 copies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP