- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
There's a Thanksgiving patch available for Assassin's Creed 3, as revealed on the game's official website. The patch updates the title to version 1.01.
We are committed to making sure people playing Assassin's Creed III get the best possible experience and will be delivering a patch update this week which contains over a hundred fixes and enhancements. Here are just a few of the issues we are addressing:
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Returned Connor's hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Reduced difficulty of certain chases
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed Various visual glitches
- SINGLE-PLAYER - Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
- SINGLE PLAYER ' Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked settings to improve connections
- MULTIPLAYER ' Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
- MULTIPLAYER ' Fixed some issues with ranking For a full list of fixes, click this link (CAUTION SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT IN DESCRIPTIONS).
And in other Assassin's Creed 3 related news, if you haven't heard already, nasty thieves stole an entire truckload of AC 3 copies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP